Sunday, May 14, 2006

How's this for inspiration?

I bought another quilting magazine today (my mother's day treat - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!), and in it is another stunning quilt by Canberra couple Beth & Trevor Reid. They were my original inspiration for wanting to quilt. You just cannot go past their amazing contemporary quilts if you want to see craft (or art, as I prefer) that says 'Australia'.

You can see some of Beth & Trevor's work here. I recommend you click on this link - they are just gorgeous. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any other online photos of their work. You'll just have to trust me when I say how amazing they are!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wonderful quilts! They do beautiful work! I love the one on the cover!

My friend bought about 7 back issues of this magazine at a quilt how she went to in Pennsylvania a month ago. After she was done she passed them along to me! I really like looking at this magazine. It has great quilts in it and wonderful articles showcasing quilters over there. I will definately buy it again if I see it around here.

Heather B said...

Happy Mother's Day Lily!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Ohhh I love that quilt on the cover! I'm off to go see Beth and Trevor's work!