Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nothing to say ... except hubba hubba

I've been doing absolutely nothing creative - unless you count desktop publishing - to report. I'm the volunteer editor of our local Neighbourhood Watch newsletter and I am also the volunteer editor of the Army Alpine Association newsletter. They both had to be done this week, so I've been busily working away on them. Very boring, but it's good to have them out of the way.

So, it's a slow posting week for me. Oh well, it will be slow posting all the time around here, as we're away on a little interstate holiday next week (to the lovely, warm state of Queensland) and I start work a fortnight after that.

Anyway, I don't have anything interesting to say, so I thought I would just leave you with a little 'hubba hubba' for the evening. For those of you who don't know, this is Josh Holloway, who plays a sleazy conman on the ever-intriguing Lost series. He plays a very bad man, but I've got to tell you I get that little vicarious thrill every time his character chats up one of the ladies on the show!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm - now that's what I call eye candy :o)))

Judy said...

Never watched it...but I have heard of it.

Now finally I can ask someone what a Fortnight is? How long in american people time *G*. You know us Americans know nothing about other countries!

My guess is a month?

Laura said...

Lily, I don't watch much tv but I never miss Lost and Sawyer is my favorite character! I love all the names he comes up with for everyone.

Heather B said...

I agree with Laura, his nicknames are great! And being that I have a ton of freckles, I smile everytime he calls Kate that :)