Wednesday, September 09, 2009

EBDQS3

Hello. It's been a bit quiet around here lately in terms of crafty goodness. I've been using other parts of my brain, I promise, but haven't had enough energy or time to put towards textile play. Something to help snap me out of my quilting/sewing slump is the EB Doll Quilt Swap III. We've just received details of our swap partners and I'm starting to come up with some ideas.

One of the cool things we're doing to help the person making a quilt for us is creating mosaics of some of our Flickr favourites. Here's mine.1. Experiment 1, 2 layers, 2. Experiment 1, circles, 3. ronduitrechtnicolette, 4. Paintbox Quilt on the Sofa, 5. Sarah's Tablecloth Quilt, 6. 4SQS 5 quilt inspired by Tulip Fields in Spring, 7. 4SQS Winter Quilt by Tami, 8. Drifting, 9. Front of quilt, 10. Hand printed scarf, 11. Birds and Stripe Reversable Dolls Bed Quilt & Pillow Set, 12. Table topper, 13. Show-Me Plain Spoken, 14. advent calendar, 15. wall-art, 16. Trick or Treat, 17. Trick or Treat, 18. Yokohama 2008, 19. Evening Indulgence, 20. butterfly quilt

You can easily make your own. All you need is a Flickr account and this web-based application. Have fun! It's easy and potentially addictive. You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++

In other news, I'm happy to report that I received 91% for my first uni paper this semester. Too bad it's only worth 10% of the overall mark, but it's pleasing to see I'm on track and at the far right of the bell curve!

1 comment:

Doodlebug Gail said...

Congrats on your 91%!!!!! I don't know how you do it with 2 little ones at home.

Thanks for the Flickr info - I've always wanted to one of those - now I know how.