Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Easy peasy onesies

A little bit of sewing is happening here. I 've started the mini quilt for the EB Doll Quilt Swap II, but need to find some more time to finish it off. Has to be posted by 31 Oct, so I have a little bit of time left.

I did finish some easy onesies for my gorgeous boy. A good friend gave us two big bags of hand-me-downs for Tristan, including some plain white onesies - just begging for some colour! (Sorry about the bad photos/colour variations. I only really get the chance to craft/photograph at night!)The only photo where Tristan's hair is not impersonating a rooster - he's just had a bath :)Sorry about the bad photos/colour variations. I only really get the chance to craft/photograph at night!

2 comments:

Doodlebug Gail said...

What a great way to put a new lease of life into some 2nd hand clothing. Those are adorable and so is that little chap as well.

Kylie said...

Oh look at him with his comb over - he is just so cute. Love the onesies - they look great - think that my favourites at the circle inside a circle inside a circle ones!