Saturday, June 21, 2008

Strawberries and cream, pop and fog

Some fab fabric arrived from Quilt Fabric Delights and Hancocks of Paducah during the week, as well as some from my LQS. It's all for the 'summer' quilt I'm making for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. Here it is all washed and ready to go. The quilt will be called Strawberries & Cream. Yummy!
Also, my slack postie arrived on Wednesday with a whole bunch of mail, including four more FQs from our birthday swap. Well, three FQs and a 30cm strip of divine Amy Butler fabric. Clockwise from top left: Cylie, Helen, Bec and Helen again. Helen you have really spoilt me with an FQ and a 30cm strip! Thanks ladies! Only a few more to come :)
As for pop, here's Romily, who's discovered the joys of popping bubble wrap!
And fog - this is the view we were greeted with this Saturday morning. Hopefully it will be a beautiful day once all that fog burns off!
Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

You've got some gorgeous fabrics there. I'll be watching to see what you do with them.

Clare said...

Those fabrics really do remind me of strawberries and cream.

Oh Little Miss Giggle with squishy bubble wrap!

Little Munchkins said...

Love, love, love the fabrics. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

LOL at Romily popping the bubble wrap. I think my kids would love to do so too if they had the chance.

Unknown said...

Great fabrics and great summery theme especially as Wimbledon starts tomorrow - mind you that's usually a signal for rain not fog! Romily is so funny with the bubble wrap - still we all enjoy that even as adults - I do believe that someone once showed me an internet site where you could pop techno-bubble wrap by pointing the curser and it made exacty the right noise - damned if I can find it again now