Thursday, March 29, 2007

All's well but computer(s) broken


Busier than all get out here. Not a lot to report except I had a great time at the wedding I went to on the weekend - did pull a muscle in my shoulder/neck doing too much dancing(!). But I can't show you any photos because now our Mac is not working and I can't download any pics for the time being. Hope to get it fixed in the next day or so. Until then, I might try to get some more work done on Campbell's quilt and might finally have something to show.

5 comments:

Clare said...

Lovely photo of you and Romilly. You obviously had a good time at the wedding! Hope your neck/shoulder gets better soon.

Doodlebug Gail said...

What a lovely photo! Little Romily is changing again - she is such a sweetie pie. Glad you had a good time at the wedding.

Duyvken said...

great photo, Lily. I love your top. And Romily looks adorable as usual. Pity about the shoulder, I hope you recover this weekend.

Simonetta said...

This is a very beautiful photo, Romily is so tender and nice! My compliments also to you, you are really beautiful and the green sea color gives a lot yourself! Have a great week-end :))))

Unknown said...

Hi Lily,
I just wanted to let you know I am hanging in there, sorry I've been so quite. I was doing pretty good but we just found out that I'm no longer in remission,(it didn't last very long) so we are working on a new treatment plan. I have been having fun watching our god daughter she is 2 months old and I have her 4 days a week. She is precious. I love the photo of you and Romily she is a beauty just like her Mum. I haven't been sewing at all but I have been reading a lot Gary thinks to much but I say who can read to much...
Well honey write me here is my new email address tinasquilts@gmail.com. I haven't been bloging but I answer all my mail..Love Ya Gurl....Hugs Tina