A finish! I am very pleased how Luca's quilt turned out, having worried half-way through making it that all those brights would be overwhelming. I ended up going off the lime green binding idea - that was way too much, but the aqua/purple spots I found were the perfect complement to the feature fabrics.
I backed it in bright orange - if you're going to go bright you might as well go all the way! And used a photo of Luca on the label. The quilt, which measures 31" x 38" is on its way to Queensland to a very beautiful bub.
Mwah. Almost makes me want another one! Almost but not quite - two is certainly enough for me!!