Wednesday, March 19, 2008

D9P tutorial links

I was very remiss in suggesting any of you interested in trying out the Disappearing 9 Patch quilt go visit Doodlebug Gail's blog - she has a great tutorial!

Part One
Part Two

I didn't use the same size squares as Gail - mine were 3 1/2 inch squares, as I was going for a particular size quilt. (And doing the maths for the yardage nearly did my poor non-maths-brain head in!)

The fabrics are from the Lakehouse Dry Goods Fall 2007 range.

Happy Easter (again!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link, Lily. I just love this pattern and it looks very do-able! I'd like to make 2 quilt tops before the baby arrives and this could be the perfect way to do it. I'mm make a girlish one and a boyish one and then get on with quilting whichever one we end up needing! The piecing looks perfect, by the way - good work!
Duyvken.

Sandy's Quilter's Block said...

Thanks,Lily! I think this will be a great quick pattern to use for a couple charity quilts I want to make. So clever! :o)

Gabrielle said...

Happy Easter Lily (just a bit late) I love your baby quilt, it's lovely.