Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged by Joyce!

I've been tagged by Joyce to tell you seven things you didn't know about me. Let's see...

1. I was in the Australian Army for three and a half years
2. I played the flute for five years
3. I can't do maths, other than basic arithmetic - although I pick up foreign languages pretty easily
4. I have a Master of Strategic Affairs from the Australian National University
5. My favourite author is Dorothy Dunnett, who wrote the Lymond Chronicles - for lovers of historical fiction with a romantic vision
6. Sewing machines and I have a very sad history - I broke so many of them in Year 8 craft classes that I was banned from machine sewing and had to do everything by hand!
7. Jersey Caramels are my favourite lollies. Ever.

Now it's Simonetta, Tina, Jenni, Tracey, Steph, Tracey and Duyvken's turn!!

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be back next week to share our adventures at the farm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 and 3 are the same as me! Enjoy your trip :-)