Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ersatz pin cushion

Lots of very talented crafters out there have been posting over the past six months or so about the fabulous pin cushions they've made.

Well mine is obviously not up there, but it's recyclable, which makes it nice and green. Actually, it's nice and brown. It's chocolate!

I find that my pins stand up beautifully in it when I'm at the machine. I can't keep my pins loose with a curious toddler around, so they have to go back into their packet after every use. So, all I really need is a temporary pin cushion. And then I get to eat it afterwards! The best of both worlds methinks :)


Campbell's Wonky Geese is coming along really nicely - I am on the last three-four fans, so should be able to get the binding on either tomorrow or Monday night. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Duyvken said...

LOL Lily, ingenious! I can't wait to see Campbell's quilt when it's all done.

Doodlebug Gail said...

LOL - that's clever.

Jenni said...

That makes sewing all the more fun! Great idea Lily.