Saturday, August 07, 2010

Rom's party

Today was Romily's party - we held it at The Farmyard Nursery here in Canberra (it's just across the road from our place!)
It was very cold but sunny - the cold doesn't seem to bother the kids though!
A fun time was had by all - especially the birthday girl.And her little brother!
We fed some very hungry lambs.And had some yummy cake - Romily's request was for a 'Dora and Diego jungle cake'. I was happy to oblige!I would like to thank my parents for the parties they threw for me - I now have a new appreciation for how much work my Mum must have done!

Anyway, a fun time was had by all - especially the big five-year-old birthday girl.

2 comments:

Sandy's Quilter's Block said...

Well done on the cake, Lily! It's wonderful. I am sure Romily appreciates all you do for her. Or at least she will in the years to come. ;o)

dutchcomfort said...

Such fun pictures! The cake is amazing!