Thursday, May 21, 2009

Computers grrr

Apologies for this break in transmission. I won't bore you with the details, other than to say we've had two computer techs try to fix it and we are still unable to use our PC. Of course, we're many $$$ poorer for the experience and still don't have a working computer! Therefore, I can't show you any of my crafty progress and there has actually been some quilting going on. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

++++++++++++

Romily continues to sleep like an angel, with the operation being a resounding success. It was Tristan's turn yesterday. He also underwent day surgery (secret boys business) and was a bit sad for the rest of the day. He's pulled up really well today and is almost back to his usual happy self. Thank goodness for infant paracetamol and ibuprofen and the natural wonder of breast milk. It's making his recovery much easier (and therefore mine!).

It's been a rough month healthwise, but the end of May is nearly here and we have all come out safely on the other side.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Glad to hear that you are all on the mend - secret boys business (Love it - hehe)

Shame about the computer - think that this one is about to die on me too - I have filled our laptop with photos - opps!