Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am Elizabeth Bennett

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



And do you know what, Carl is definitely my Mr Darcy :)

3 comments:

Helen said...

Awwww, Elizabeth Bennet! My favourite Jane Austin girl and that BBC version of P&P is just the best! I have to so take this quiz....

Clare said...

Everyone else has come out as Elinor Dashwood. How did you maange to get Elizabeth Bennet?

Gabrielle said...

Lily, I've just read your amazing love story, and it does sound so much like Elizabeth and Mr Darcy!Happy Anniversary to you both.