Although it's quilting cotton, it's actually going to be dresses for Rom...although leftovers might just find their way into my stash :)
And shirts for my twin nephews. I just couldn't find good quality cotton/nice prints in my local fabric store, so I thought I'd get this! I'd better get busy though if they're going to be ready in time for Christmas.
I've also been tagged by Tina.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My wedding dress was green
2. I fell in love with my husband on Mt Everest
3. I hope to be living in Tasmania within five years
4. My middle name is Margaret (and so is my mum's and my daughter's)
5. If I won the lotto tomorrow I wouldn't work another day in my life! On second thoughts, that's probably not just me, but you get the drift.
Lots of memes are doing the rounds, so don't feel obliged. But if you are game, I tag:
Oh and hoorah! My work trip to Adelaide was cancelled! Thank goodness. I can well do without it at the moment. So much happening over the next six weeks.